Femalegra can be called female Viagra. The drug is intended to enhance orgasm in women, but with equal success it can be used by men to enhance potency. Femalegra promotes the onset and intensification of orgasm, increases blood flow to the genitals and is very effective during premenopause and menopause.
General information about Femalegra
Good for men - they have Viagra! Well, also Apcalis, Vardenafil, Kamagra, Silagra, Tadalafil, Tadasip, Epimedaphil and much more so interesting and useful. What about women? It turns out that there is nothing. And what kind of gender equality can we talk about? At least in the realm of sensations. And are there any drugs for achieving orgasm in women at all?
Some pharmaceutical companies have decided to correct this gap and have come to grips with the study of the possibility of influencing the sexual activity of women with the help of drugs. It was then that it was discovered that sildenafil, which for a long time was considered an exclusively "male" drug, is able to increase the pleasure from intercourse and the speed of achieving sexual arousal in women too. This is how Women's Viagra was born. In this case, the word order does not affect the level of arousal of women - it is established exactly.
Femalegra is one of these forms of sildenafil, or female Viagra, produced with a focus on the female half of humanity. In principle, the composition of the drug does not differ from the "male" forms. But the name Femalegra, the pleasant pink color of the tablets and the whole direction of the advertising campaign suggests that this drug can take its place in a women's cosmetic bag.
The drug belongs to type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Expands the blood vessels of a woman's genital organs during sexual arousal, as a result increases blood flow, which helps to accelerate the onset of orgasm.
Femalegra is one of the most effective drugs for the prevention and elimination of female sexual dysfunction and sexual desire disorders in women.
Benefits and Features of Femalegra
- Femalegra increases sex drive. Taking the drug leads to an increase in libido, which in turn leads to an increase in sexual activity.
- Eliminates dry vagina problem. Effective when there is a significant reduction in the amount of vaginal lubrication. By increasing blood flow to the genital area, the function of the bartholin glands (lubricating glands) is greatly enhanced. This, in turn, restores normal vaginal moisture and generally improves the condition of its walls and mucous membranes.
- Increases sensitivity during sexual stimulation. Due to the increased blood flow in the genital area, the nerve endings of the uterine and perineal nerve plexuses much faster and more powerfully transmit nerve impulses to the spinal cord and brain, which leads to a decrease in the sensitivity threshold for the external genital organs, contributes to the appearance of (with anorgasmia), or restoration (with dysorgasmia) the ability to orgasm.
- Enhances the pleasure of intercourse and the power of orgasm. Most women who have difficulty reaching orgasm experience new positive emotions from intimacy. This is especially true if, before taking the drug, the woman had unpleasant or painful sensations during intercourse. Due to a slight decrease in the threshold of sensitivity of the walls of the vagina and the clitoris area, as well as their increased blood supply, the sensations during sexual intercourse and orgasm become more intense.
- The drug is especially effective in women who have undergone removal of the uterus, as well as during periods of premenopause, menopause itself and postmenopause.
Form of packaging, composition and dosage of Femalegra
Blisters with 4 pink tablets. Each tablet of Femalegra contains sildenafil 100 mg.
Indications for use of Femalegra
Femalegra is used to increase sexual pleasure and accelerate the onset of orgasm in women. It is prescribed for difficulty in reaching orgasm.
Since Femalegra contains sildenafil, it can be successfully used by men as a substitute for Viagra. It's only a matter of price preferences.
How to use Femalegra
The drug should be taken orally on an empty stomach, 1 tablet 30-40 minutes before the expected proximity. The effect of female Viagra lasts an average of 4 to 6 hours.
It is not recommended to take the drug again during the day. Exceeding the recommended dosage can lead to side effects.
The mechanism of action of female Viagra is associated with increased regional blood circulation in the small pelvis, mainly in the area of external and internal genital organs. The effect of the drug is achieved by increasing the speed of blood circulation in the vaginal-uterine neurovascular plexus.
Side effects of sildenafil
When using sildenafil in women, the following side effects are relatively rare: headache, "hot flashes" of blood to the face, redness of the cheeks, a feeling of heat, dizziness, malaise, nasal congestion, visual impairment in the form of a change in color perception of blue and green colors, enhanced perception of light, impaired vision clarity.
These unwanted effects are usually mild to moderate and do not last long.
You should inform your doctor about all medications you are taking. Femalegra may only be taken with other medicines if recommended by your doctor. Femalegra can cause unwanted effects and enhance the action of drugs called nitrates and nitric oxide donors (used to treat angina pectoris). This drug and should not be taken at the same time.
Contraindications to the use of sildenafil
Allergic reaction to the drug or any component of the drug (itching, rash, swelling of the face or lips, shortness of breath). You should consult your doctor before taking the drug if you suffer from any of the following conditions: sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma; a rare eye condition called retinitis pigmentosa, stomach ulcers, and bleeding disorders (such as hemophilia).