Jolen Hair Lightener Cream Bleach is ideal for all cases where you need to hide excessively dark hair on the face and body. This product will gently and safely lighten the hair that stands out at home and will be an excellent alternative to expensive salon treatments.
General information about Jolen Hair Lightener Cream Bleach
Jolen Hair Lightening Cream
is one of the world famous cosmetic products, which has been produced by the American company Jolen Inc.
for almost 30 years. The company was founded back in 1955 by the Kossak spouses, and got its name from the merger of the names John and Evelyn. Today Jolen Inc.
is a leader in the skin and hair care products market. According to surveys conducted on the global Internet, Jolen Inc.
is recognized as one of the most "ethical manufacturers" as it does not test its products on animals. Jolen Hair Lightening Cream
is currently the most effective cosmetic product for lightening facial and body hair. More than 4 million women around the world choose this remedy every year, and in the UK this lightening cream is considered the number one remedy in the fight against excessively dark hairs on the face.
Jolen Hair Lightening Cream is the easiest and safest way to hide excess dark hair growth on your face and body. Traditionally, it is used to lighten eyebrows whose color is very different from that of the hairstyle (for example, in blondes or fair-haired women). However, many years of experience of the fair sex have proved that this cream can also be effectively used in the case of dark antennae and fluff on the cheeks, for discoloration of hairs on the arms and legs and other parts of the body (for example, the abdomen or lower back) ... Some stylists are happy to use this cream to create light strands of hair.
Despite the fact that Jolen Hair Lightening Cream contains hydrogen peroxide, its extremely mild formula and moisturizing additives not only do not damage hair and skin when dyed, but also have an additional caring effect.
Jolen Hair Lightener Cream Bleach
- Effectively conceals prominent hairs on the face and body.
- Deeply cleanses the skin, which improves the final result of applying the cream.
- It has strong antiseptic properties and prevents infection from entering the pores of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Easy to use.
- Provides a fast and long-lasting effect.
- Suitable for frequent use.
- Leaves a pleasant sensation after application, does not create a feeling of tightness on the skin.
- Is a great inexpensive and painless alternative to other methods of getting rid of unwanted vegetation (laser and wax hair removal, plucking, shaving, etc.).
Jolen Hair Lightening Cream can delight women with another distinctive feature. Typically, most brightening creams and liquids will give colored hair an unnatural yellowish tint, making it look a little like a straw. The Jolen Inc. cream does not have this drawback. After applying the brightening cream, the hair on the face will take on a lighter natural color, which fully matches your skin tone.
Packaging and composition of Jolen's hair lightening cream
- Plastic bottle with clarifier cream
- Plastic tube with cream activator powder
- Spatula applicator for mixing components
- Container for mixing ingredients
Composition of Jolen's cream: Distilled water, Hydrogen peroxide, Skin softeners (glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, stearyl stearate), Moisturizers (propylene glycol), Emulsifier-conditioner. Depending on the form of release, it may also contain stearic acid, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, phosphoric acid.
Activator Powder contains Ammonium Bicarbonate, which provides fast and effective staining.
How to use Jolen Hair Lightener Cream Bleach
Jolen Cream Bleach is very easy to use. Use soap and cool water to wash the area of the skin where you plan to apply the cream; dry with a towel. Make sure there are no traces of cosmetic oils or lotions on your skin.
Using a spatula, measure out about 1/4 teaspoon of the activator powder and place it in a mixing container. Wash (clean) the spatula. Measure out about 1/2 teaspoon of the brightening cream and mix well with the activator. Apply the resulting mass so that it completely covers the hair: from roots to ends. Wait 8-10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
After lightening, be sure to apply a moisturizing lotion to your skin, especially if you notice the appearance of white spots. Use your regular moisturizer on your face.
Specific instructions for using Jolen Hair Lightener Cream Bleach
- Do not apply cream to damaged or irritated skin. Wait until the skin condition is completely normal.
- Avoid getting the cream in the eyes, mouth or on particularly sensitive skin areas. If this does happen, immediately wash off the cream with plenty of cool water.
- Do not use the cream immediately after a hot bath, bath or sauna. The enlargement of the pores of the skin in these cases can increase the skin sensitivity.
- After lightening hair, it is not recommended to expose the skin to sunlight or ultraviolet radiation for at least 24 hours.
- Before applying the cream, test the sensitivity of the skin to any component of the product.
- Since Jolen Hair Brightening Cream contains hydrogen peroxide, in rare cases the cream can irritate the eyes and respiratory tract. Therefore, clarification should be carried out in a well-ventilated area.